Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome to Miami!

I made it! I'm finally in the Peace Corps. Tomorrow I officially become a Peace Corps Trainee and I become a PCV- a volunteer on June 26. Hazah! I'm having so much fun. It's been a bit exhausting but the group is great. We are the largest group to ever go to Panama at 47 people. Staging has been a good transition and a great opportunity to get to know the group. I believe there are 11 people in my TEA group. There are also people here to work with agriculture and others for community economic conservation. We all head off to Panama together tomorrow and on Sunday we'll be with our host families! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on finally making it to Panama!! It seemed like forever in coming . . . and now you are there. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep in touch. Love ya lots!! Dad